THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Jared!

It's hard to believe that my little firecracker Jared is now double digits!!!!! Seriously WHERE does the time go? In the morning Jared opened a few things from us before trotting off to summer day-camp with "Doughboy's Donuts" in tow and 3 dozen donut holes to share.

In the evening after I picked them up and I got off work, we had a little family get together. I made cake and ordered pizza. MMMMMMM





Make a wish....


Did it come true?


Weirdo!


Yummy!



Happy Birthday Jared!!!!!




My MOM got him this... NOT ME!



Diary of a Wimpy Kid... 2




Jared's Favorite Things at Age Ten

Grade: Fifth Grade

Food: Sushi

Friends: Gregory, Jalen, Katelyn, Noah, and Mathew

Color: Silver

He likes to Do: Play Basketball and Football

Hobbies: Basketball, Running and Football

Songs: "Beat It", "Dynamite", "I'm Reading a Book"

When he Grows Up, she wants to be: A paramedic

TV Show: "Johnny Test"

Movie: "Top Gun"

Favorite Teacher: Ms Coover

0 comments: