THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Michael!

13 years ago I was in the hospital holding my new baby boy. He was 8 lbs exactly and a very sweet little baby. It's hard to believe that now he is 13 and entering the 8th grade. Where does the time go? Michael is friends with just about everyone. Very easy going, loves music, animals, scouts, the outdoors and whether he wants to admit it or not, he loves his family. :-) And they love him. :-)

Here we are thirteen years later.....



Today he opened presents first thing and then off to school and work we went.


His new Air hog. Doesn't he get tired of these things?


Since he gets off the bus before the rest of us get home, my mom took him to Olive Garden for Linner and then he got this...



Let them eat cake!

Last night I made the cake before I went to bed...



Ok It's not fancy, but it was yummy. LOL


Make a wish...


I love their faces.


Picking out the candles.


It's as big as his head!


Birthday dinner? Pizza, veggies, cake and sherbet. MMMMMMM


He's sitting, I'm standing. :-/



Happy Birthday Michael!



Michael's Favorite Things at Age Thirteen

Grade: Eighth Grade

Food: Meat

Friends: Sal, J.R., Keelan, Orlando, Jayden

Color: Red, Black and Purple

He likes to Do: Go on Facebook and hang out with friends

Hobbies: eating, sleeping and playing with friends

Songs: Doesn't have a favorite

When he Grows Up, she wants to be: A surgeon

TV Show: "Spongebob"

Movie: "Transformers 3"

Favorite Teacher: Mr Kivi

3 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I can't believe he is 13 already. How time flies...wasn't I just 13 the other day?

Jennefer said...

Yes! Very hard to believe! It is also hard to believe that you and Bryan were also 13 at my wedding! We've been through a lot together. :-)

Kirsten said...

He's 13?!!? Oh my gosh! I can't believe how grown up and old he is getting! I hope you had an awesome birthday Michael! Your cake looked delicious!