THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 22, 2009

Noni comes to Preschool!


My theme this month in class is "Nature". We are studying all sorts of Nature and have had many different kinds of projects and visitors come into class. I asked my mom if she'd be able to come in and bring her little Bearded Dragons to share with the class again. Boy were they in Heaven! I had 15 that day so I split them up and sent them to her a few at a time. I took a TON of pictures and here are a few.




They really enjoyed seeing these little lizards sport their different hats.



They got to touch their bedding as well as a couple of the logs they have in their tanks.




I cleared it with Cai Lynn's Kindergarten teacher first thing in the morning and she was ecstatic to have them there! All the kids got a chance to hold the little beardies as well as come meal worms, the bedding, etc. What a great time they had! Thanks Mom!





0 comments: