THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Summer so far!

OK So with the coputer taking a dive a few times during the summer, our busy schedules and much much more I have been HORRIBLE about updating this blog! Sooooooooo here's a slideshow of the last two months of life in the Myers' home.

Here's a re-cap...
Jared's Birthday
4th of July
Many, Many trips to Tahoe
Scout camp
My Birthday
School beginning
A couple of Girl's Nights out
and Hot August Nights

In a nut-shell this has been our summer so far. Enjoy!




3 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I need to get Jeremy down to Hot August nights one of these years. He's soooo into cars. We even have one he restored in highschool. We've gone to car shows before and I always try to explain to him the grand scope of Hot August nights, but I don't think he gets it. He would love it.

Alan and Abby said...

So cute! I love those back to school photos!

Jennefer said...

We only went to three places this year. Atlantis, Victorian Square and Grand Sierra. We love it! Jeremy would absolutely go crazy! You should have him look at the website. Maybe he will somewhat understand just how big it is.