THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Buddy Walk

This year was the 4th annual Buddy Walk here in Reno and we have attended every single one. This is our 4th year and 3rd team. (Team Elliot, Team Elliot, Team Ian, and now Team Jordan.) What a wonderful experience to be with all of those sweet little spirits, families and friends. It was an absolutely gorgeous day! This year it was down at the Sparks Marina, and we walked around the entire thing. (Side-note: It is 7:45 and Cai Lynn has been asleep for almost 2 hours and Jared for an hour. LOL)

We can't wait for next year!


Molly's niece Jordan


Team Jordan



On the walk


Jared's made a new friend


I love this picture!



One of my former students... She's "all grown up" now.

3 comments:

Alan and Abby said...

Jennefer, you are such an AMAZING mom! I am sitting here looking at all you do with your family, and I so amazed! I love that you find cheap ways to bring your family closer together, and to give your kids lots of different experiences. I love you!

Jed and Chelsea said...

I have to agree with the last post - exactly what I was going to say. Someday, your kids are going to look back and say "wow, look at all these pictures. We got to do SO many fun things!" I want to be that kind of mom someday... energy to it all and the determination to really do it. I hope we get to see you for Thanksgiving this year!! Love you guys.

Jennefer said...

Thanks so much you guys! I cannot tell you what your comments mean to me!

Chels, I'm SURE we'll see you! (Not sure exactly when but I'm, sure) I REALLY want to something nice for my mom's birthday.