THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 31, 2010

2nd and 4th grade can you believe it?!

So... here it is another year. Cai Lynn and Jared are on year-round school so it started last week. They are now in the 2nd and 4th grade! I absolutely cannot believe it! Where does the time go? My mom always told me the older I got the faster it would go. I believed her, but had NO idea how fast it really went! Michael is on traditional track now that he's in... wait for it... the 7th grade!!!! (He'll start in a few weeks.)




Ready to go!



Seeing their friends they haven't seen in 6 weeks.




Home they come!


Peek a boo Jared!


It's raining it's pouring!


Those aren't tears... it really IS pouring. LOL


See!


Up the stairs we go!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I can't believe they are all that old. Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun time!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Mine starts Kindergarten in two weeks!