THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Morning Walks

For the past few weeks I have walked the two youngest to school every day except for Friday when I work early. We have a nice walk to school and have very interesting conversations. They love the walk and so do I. I hope this simple thing is something they will remember for years to come.




Here is our little cat who insists on walking about 1/2 way with us. (She stops when we get to the park.) She is under the impression that she is a dog.


9 and 7 years old. Where does the time go?


Bye guys! See you this evening!


Now I put my headphones on and head home to shower and get ready for work.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

That's wonderful!!! I remember when my mom used to ride bikes with me to school each morning. You're kids will for sure remember that...that's really sweet. Luv you guys!
P.S. I can't believe the kids are growing up so fast!

Melinda said...

It is wonderful that you have that time to share with them. I am sure they will remember those walks. What a sweet and special time!