THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Morning

I just love Easter. Of course if you know me well, you'll know that Christmas by far is my favorite holiday EVER, but Easter comes in a close second. I love the new beginnings, I love that even though the weather is still often unfavorable, that the sun will shine again soon. I love that we are celebrating Christ's rise from the tomb and his wonderful sacrifice for us. I love that the promise of resurrection is for all of us and that after this life even though it may be hard from time to time, we will live again.


Easter morning we gt up and it was time to find what was left in the baskets...




"Even the Easter Bunny knows I like Justin Beiber!"



After we got into our Easter clothes we headed off to my work where the kids got to find some more eggs. The weather outside was still frightful,so we took some pictures and looked for eggs inside instead.




He's growing up to be such a handsome young man!


Where has my little Jared gone? He's getting to be so big!


I feel like Cai Lynn is looking more grown up every day!


My three great kids! I am so proud of them!








Now, off to church... After church I will be hosting dinner.

0 comments: