THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Squirrel!

When we moved in, my mom's 2 big dogs moved out and the squirrel family quickly moved in. Ruby is a terrible watch dog and frankly the squirrels don't even care when she's in the yard. :-/

To the average on-looker they're cute with their chubby little cheeks completely full with our bird seed, but look closely at the stick next to the fence. It used to be a really cute little fruit tree. It is now stripped and the blossoms were pretty yummy I suppose.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when I knew I was finally moving into a house I began looking for another collie to patrol the yard one day. I have had two collies in the past and wanted a third. They are wonderful with children and have an amazing demeanor.

One day I will finally have my yard back! :-)






0 comments: