THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Marina and the Dog Park

I'm usually off on Mondays, so I decided that while the weather was still nice, I'd take the dogs down to the Marina. They loved it, and so did I. The weather was PERFECT! Not too hot and not too cold. 1/2 way around from where we parked was the dog park so we stopped in to see if Duncan would play in the water. (We have been completely unsuccessful before.)



Checking out the other dogs in the water.


Meeting new friends



This was COMPLETELY by accident! He chased the other dogs into the water and then realized where he was. We were there for another 1/2 hr and he wouldn't go back in.


Nothing doing!


See! He puts his breaks on JUST as he gets near the water.


I knew SHE wouldn't attempt it...


Down on the beach with the geese



He just turned 6 months old a few days ago... What a good boy! Ruby is teaching him well! :-)

0 comments: