THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Pictures

Well, it's that time again! Time to grab the tripod and head off to take some family pictures. It's cracks me up how much they change in such a short period of time! Even their smiles and facial expressions change drastically.

This time we added a new element. Our 6 month old monster... I mean puppy. Sure he looks gorgeous, sweet and kind, but beneath that exterior lies a puppy trapped in a giant and almost full-grown body.


As usual, I took over 100 but these are a few of my favorites.



His looks are changing SO much! He looks so much more mature here to me. 10 years old.. wow!



Once a toothless grin, she is now growing into her smile. My "baby" is certainly not a baby anymore!



It is absolutely shocking to me that he is now a teenager and in just a few short years he'll be driving, dating, and lots of etc! WHERE does the time go???



Yep that's me! Cheese!


The poor little ducks kept following us thinking we had food I guess.


My sweet little Ruby waiting patiently until it was HER turn for pictures.


We'll just pretend getting this picture was Easy Peasy!


And this one too! My "little" Duncan...



The swans and ducks were so funny. They even followed the dogs out of the water.



Ready to report to work!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

These are wonderful pictures!

Jennefer said...

Thank you. :-)