THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Solar Eclipse 2012

What an amazing experience the Solar Eclipse was! Michael got a couple pair of glasses from his science teacher and I bought a few pair from the Planetarium. (Once they were back in stock.) Michael got some great shots of the actual Eclipse. 


These first few were taken about an hour before the total eclipse. We went outside several times and then toward the end, just stayed out there.





Across the street at my mom's so the house wasn't in the way. 

The neighbor kids joined us.
Almost a total eclipse



My absolute favorite picture! I LOVE it! Great job Michael!
Its going away...


Trying the paper trick too. 





 Almost totally gone.
What an AMAZING piece of history!!!! Beautiful!

1 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Thanks for documenting it. We were at my parents house in golden valley and the entire thing was blocked by a cloud from that part of town.