THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Autumn Photo Shoot

Well, while everyone was out shopping, I took the kids and the dogs over to a local park and took a TON of pictures! Here are some (a lot) of my favorites. 

I am thankful for my tripod.

Ruby and Duncan



In the middle of taking pictures, we were visited by a local coyote. He was Leary of Duncan but I'm pretty sure he wanted to eat Ruby. He watched us for quite awhile. (By the way, this picture is not zoomed in.)



I love Ruby's little paw on Michael's lap. (She did that)



They are growing up so fast!







Me


And.... another visitor. This one is smaller and darker. ACK!






A little geese chasing and chasing each other.



And down to the pond.



2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Wow that Coyote would have scared me so bad!

Jennefer said...

LOL Yeah, it actually scared my mom more than me! I text her about it well after we were home safe, sound and I had even posted the pictures. She FRIEKED! She is STILL talking about it. It DID make me super nervous though, I kept the dogs VERY close.