THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Concert at Shopper's Square

Tomorrow will be their lasts concert(s) of the season. Tonight was the night we went to Shopper's Square. Michael went over with them and helped chaperone. I left work early and raced over there JUST in time to hear their first song. (I got there just as they were settling into their places on the ramp.) After a long day at school they all looked a little like ragamuffins.
 
 
I literally ran in.... he spotted me.

Not sure what word they were singing, but they all have the same pucker. LOL

 




The 6th graders are spotlighted each year in "Christmas Bills". This year it's Jared's turn. 







LOL The sweet Mall Santa even came to watch.


I had to snap this picture quickly because people kept walking by, so they weren't ready. We have the same picture for the past 5 years....



0 comments: