THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's Snowing!!!!!

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!
We had our first snow in quite awhile, but it's ok and let it keep on coming! Due to my new job, and not being able to take the time off this year I will be unable to make it over the mountain and visit family, but I will soon I hope. So for the time being, we will just enjoy the snow.

While I am not a fan of driving in the snow and ice I am sure a fan of the way it looks and I just love to play in it.

Last year was a really stinky snow year. Because of that, it was a terrible summer with a LOT of fires. We (much like the rest of the U.S.) had a very dry winter and summer so it's been much too long to get to play in the snow.

And of course this was Duncan's first real snow. The kids were not happy that Duncan wanted to destroy their forts they were in the process of making.



He didn't care.... and Ruby just wanted to go back in the house. LOL





Caught ya!


Loose again!



The snow is still falling. :-)




This is from my bedroom window. :-)






0 comments: