THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Michael's Christmas Concert

'Tis the season!
Year after year our family participates in many, many Christmas music programs. Last night was Michael very first High School concert and BOY was it good! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted due to the way the church he performed at was set up, and those I DID get, weren't the ccolor I was going for... Oh well....


 Michael came over to see us before the performance began, while everyone was getting seated.

Dr. Torkelson conducted the WCSD Honor Choir, (earlier post) and conducted the McQueen students this night. VERY good!


Ryan and Michael


This is the Advanced choir. (The students were standing and singing all around the perimeter of the church in the aisles. VERY good and very moving!


Sweet Dallen. I REALLY wish the music stand wasn't clocking my view of him, but unfortunately it was the angle I had.



Now this Advanced choir leaves and the strings perform, followed by the girls, jazz choir and then the other kids come back on.


Michael comes back in.



Michael is in there somewhere....




The conductors... AMAZING!!!!!



Everyone deserves a good back rub.


Great friends!



2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Every time you post pictures of Michael he looks like he's grown a foot since the last post.

Jennefer said...

LOL I know! Crazy huh?