THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Day At the Beach

So a few weeks ago I was called into the Young Women's at church. This last Saturday was Beach Day at Tahoe!!! So much fun with everyone!!!!! We had an AMAZING time!

Me and a few of the Young Women (Yep! They are ALL taller than me!)


A few of the boys out on the boat


My nieces were there with my sister too! We didn't even know each of us were going to be there!


Two of my sweet Beehives




 On the boat




Sooooo a few of the boys decided  to dig a hole.... What do you do with a hole? Well, you put yourself and your friends in it I suppose!






Michael showing the kids his crawdad eating a fish....


See....


This is pretty much what Jared did the ENTIRE TIME! It was either this or catching crawdads out on the rocks... I barely saw him. LOL



What a GREAT time! I am SO grateful for my new calling!

0 comments: