THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Closing Night and Cast Party

After an exhausting two weeks, Madrigals came to an end. I had helped in the kitchen (NEVER want to see another potato again!) I had also signed up to help with the cast party. (Months ago mind you, when it didn't seem like such a big deal.)

I got there early so I could set up and then catch some of the performance. Of course it was closing night so a LOT of ad-libbing took place! It was FANTASTIC! The kids were great!








A couple of friends. 


After the sets were struck, some fun pictures were taken.




Now off to the cast party...






Lots of food and fun! A former student made a fantastic video! 













The kids had SO MUCH sparkling cider! I can't believe they didn't all get sick!




So much fun!

0 comments: