THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 14, 2015

January 2015 Dump

I have been absolutely terrible about this blog, but I going forward, I am going to simply attempt to catch up and upload as many pictures I can in as few posts as I can. For those who read this, I am going to try and give a quick update.

One of my favorite parts of living in this location, is the amazing sunsets and sunrises.



My mom was out of town so I watched her critters.

Sweet Andora


Chancey the squirrel


My darling Ruby napping under my desk at work.


Academic breakfast. 


 Duncan watching his residents at work.



One of Cai Lynn's favorite activities... ice skating. I was happy to stand on the side, watch and take pictures. :-)



 Whoops!

 It was a nice surprise to have my sister and nieces show up.














Sweet Murdoch making his rounds with the residents.




0 comments: