THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with an almost full table. While one family member was definitely missing, my mom prepares a wonderful meal.



... and a wonderful table.


Zach (step-brother), Sarah (niece), Jared and Michael



Amelia (Andy's wife), Andy (step-brother), Jessica (sister), Emily (niece), Mom



Tatiania (Arin's daughter, my niece)


Arin... (step-sister)


Matt (step-dad)




You had to be there.



"What?"



Probably the most barbaric candles I've ever seen. I will not be burning them!


After dinner giggles.

2 comments:

Alan and Abby said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Jed and Chelsea said...

What cute pictures--looks like you guys had an awesome time. I wish we all got to do one of these holidays together! Maybe we should plan it - a Christmas reunion! December 2010 at Grandma's house. What do you think??