THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Beautiful Moon

This is one of my favorite parts about winter. A full moon trying to peek out of the ominous clouds. After a busy day at work, spending over an hour at the computer store, and a quick trip to the grocery store we stepped out and as we stepped out into the parking lot, we were met by this awe-inspiring scene. I pulled out my ever-present camera and trying to avoid the humilithon, only snapped a couple of pictures.

Last night on our way home, Cai Lynn asked me very quietly from the back seat, " Mommy, remember last night? Remember the beautiful moon?" Apparently it impressed them too. :-) After they all went to bed, I received a text from a friend 100 miles away, with almost the exact same picture and stated, "Have you seen the moon the moon? It's pretty awesome. Wish I was camping right now!"

Another one of God's great gifts to add to our collection.




0 comments: