THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feeling old...

When I was entering high school, my mom gave me a new dictionary. She always wrote the dates and a little message in new books. (It was just something she did.) The boys use it from time to time for their homework, etc.

A few nights ago, Michael was looking at it and noticed the date and the message, and asks, "You got this dictionary in 1988?" I said, "Yes" then he says with much amazement, "WOW! There were a LOT of words back then!"



Nice!

6 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

lol. That is so funny.

Kirsten said...

That's awesome! Gotta love the way kids think!!

Jed and Chelsea said...

"back then" - like it's ancient history. What a cutie. I love all of your posts and I'm so glad you've been updating!

Stillman and Michelle said...

I think I saw that moon. Actually Jayden pointed it out. In a very high voice he said MOON.

Danielle said...

hahahah jen you are so old LOL

Heather said...

So funny!!