THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 12, 2011

Scottish Games -- Part 2

Ok ready for part 2?

As I said, we wait all year for this event. I wasn't even able to capture a small percentage of all the things we did. We went behind the scenes and listened to the bands practice, watched a soccer game played by almost professionals, watched the dog competitions, the highland cattle, sword fighting, and other field games, listened to a TON of wonderful music, had great food, amazing dancing, watched the 'birds of prey' demonstrations, and lots of etc. It's a come see for yourself type of event.


On the second day, we headed down to the Marine's booth where the kids and lots of adults (NOT me ;-) ) did timed tests and had a little bit of military training.


My amazing Cai Lynn did this chin-up thing for 74 seconds!!!!! She made it seem soooo easy!


This is at the end of her 74 seconds.... still smiling!


The boys did chin-ups... Great job Jared!



Michael's turn! They make it look so easy! Great job!



Stopping to take a picture


Off to see Uncle Mark.



Xara playing with my necklace while we wait for the "Mass Bands" to arrive.


Trying to see my eyes in my sunglasses. She looks SO intense.


"Cheese!"


Uncle Ed and Susan



Cousins playing while we wait...



I can't even describe this part to you.... AMAZING is the only thing I can think of.







Attacking Uncle Donald... he does a bit of the attacking himself. :-)



Then off to Grandma's house for a late BBQ... MMMMM Yummy!




Jared looks really old to me here! WOW!


Fun Times with family.... I love them!

0 comments: