THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Silver Legacy Performance

While Cai Lynn and Jared were with the rest of their choir practicing and preparing to go to the Silver Legacy after school, my mom dropped Michael off with me at work. We had a little Christmas party with the residents, families and Santa!

Michael is enjoying his egg nog. :-) Then I stop and pose with Santa before we rush over to the Silver Legacy to hear them sing.



By the time I got there they were up on the risers and had completed their sound checks. I caught both their attentions so they would know I was there. (I had promised that I'd be there, I just didn't know how close I'd be cutting it.)
LOL I didn't realize how angry Grace looks. (That's not her normal face... she ALWAYS has a smile! )




Jared's solo












The view behind us...


During "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" they had snow falling from the ceiling



With their hot cup of Cocoa....

0 comments: