THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ward Christmas Party

Saturday night after I got off work was our ward Christmas dinner. Our first Christmas in our new ward. (We went to our old ward's Christmas party last Saturday... :-) )

I had my nieces for the night, Sarah and Emily, so of course they came with us. They had a lot of fun.

I was up leading the sing-along and Michael took this one of Sarah. Not sure what was going on. :-)


Each table had the name of a song tucked into one of the centerpieces. They didn't know it until right before the sing-along. I called the name of the song and those tables had to come up and sing them. It was so much fun! Emily stayed with me and wanted the microphone. :-)


At the end of the sing-along, we sang "Here Comes Santa Clause" louder and louder until Santa showed up. I called them by age groups starting with the youngest.

I thought Emily would have liked Santa a lot more than she did... She was NERVOUS! She looks a little like she's about to cry.


Cai Lynn had no problem!


Sarah's turn!!!!!


Not sure what he even asked for... but it was a very meaningful conversation.


I think Michael was the MOST excited! LOL


See! Scene stealer! LOL


The girls wore matching dresses so a picture of course!
Emily had a mouth full of candy in the first one. :-)




Ho Ho Ho! (And that would be a candy cane in Blake's mouth.)



Merry Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

We are not your "old ward", we are your previous ward. Nothing old about us.

Jennefer said...

Jerry, yoy are so right! And your fabulous rendition of Christmas songs prove that! ;-)

We miss you!