THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Down to the Tidepools

So on our last day we had decided to play at the beach and wharf the entire day. Of course it was still drizzling, but we were at the water anyway. 


There were jellyfish EVERYWHERE! But thank goodness the tentacles were inside so they kept getting picked up.

 Snails and little hermit crabs were all over too


See that starfish? It was HUGE! 
 
 Cai Lynn's hand to compare
 Donald and another jellyfish


 I was pretty far out. By the time I came back in, the tide had also decided to come back in. Thanks to Donald, I didn't have to go swimming. LOL


 I found a little friend
So did Xara
 So cute!


So.....here comes my favorite. We tried to get some cute family pictures with the amazing back-drop of the ocean behind us. We got ready and Heather started snapping away.

 And...... Of course the tide rolled in!

0 comments: