THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 18, 2012

Monterey Day 2



We decided to get behind the scenes tickets to feed the fish this day. It was actually better than I thought! There were only 10 of us and 1/2 of that was just our group. (Heather and Xara sat most of it out but were able to join us at the end.) We were given headsets, etc and we were told all about what goes on behind the scenes. 

Xara is all ready for our day to start!
 The sea otters are adorable!
 Off to our tour!
Gloving up for the disgustingness
 It was drizzling

EWE!!!!!!

 Double EWE!

We ran downstairs to watch them eat what we just threw in.
 Back outside for some different fish.
These fish got VERY excited to eat! Completely NAILED Cai Lynn!
 Jared is oblivious

This exhibit is new. It's called, "The Jellyfish Experience" There are SO many different types. I took about a gazillion pictures, here are a few.


This guy was so funny. 
 And now the seahorses... Again MANY MANY pictures, but here are a few.


Another great day!!!!!

1 comments:

JenGlynn said...

Oh my, I LOVE the jellyfish.... I could watch them for hours. They are my favorite. Oh, also love the the seahorses- aren't they the ones where the males carry and help care for the babies? What's not the love? Love the tide pictures!!!! I prefer hanging out at the tide over the museum anyday!!!! You guys got some good pictures!!!!! That's what I love about taking pictures there??? How can you go wrong with the Pacific Ocean in the background?????? Was that after Christmas?

Maybe someday we coud meet you there but most likely it would cheaper to meet elsewhere? See! I comment! You don't comment on our Blog or Caring Bridge. Monkey see,monkey do :)

I did read all of it but Im getting sleepy. It's 2:32am. When can we talk, talk? I've already fotgotti ndvover 1/2.spelled wrong! Can't take it!!?!!!??? You all look great and Xara is adorable!!!!!!!

Love
Jen