THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Activity Days Hair-Do's

A few weeks ago, I was asked to lead "Activity Days" with the girls. (Combined) I was asked to teach them some of the hairstyles I do on Cai Lynn's hair. The ages are from 8-11 with both groups together. So I taught them a few VERY simple hair tricks and turned them loose on Cai Lynn's hair box. It was SOOOOOO much fun! The perfect girls night. I also set my camera down and told the girls they were welcome to take pictures of their styles. They were adorable!


The adults got into it just as much as the girls. LOL


She was so excited that her hair is now grown out enough so that I could do her hair. :-)



I love watching their faces as they concentrate.

Cai Lynn's French braid (On Dylan)


I loved seeing everyone's fun styles!


Grandma's turn!






 I even got my hair done by a few of the girls. :-)








This is Cai Lynn


Bling Bling!

 We had so much fun! I absolutely loved watching how excited they got over each hair style they did. What a great way to spend an evening. :-)

0 comments: