THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 8, 2014

The Great Reno Balloon Race

Each and every year we look forward to this amazing event! We are even more blessed to live in this area because we are so close to the fields and watch them practice on my way to work. 

This is my favorite one. I live right around the corner from the temple, and I caught this as I was going to work on Thursday. (Practice)

On Friday, I needed to stop by the store on my way to work, so I took a different route.




This one landed in the Wal-Mart parking lot


Not so bright, but early, we headed down to the field to the "The Glow Show" and "Dawn Patrol"







Right in the middle of the "Glow Show". (Burners flickering to music. SO COOL!)




A few minutes later, we walked over to "Dawn Patrol". (They go up in the air in the dark.)







 














After this, we went up, had some breakfast, and then came back down to the field for "Mass Ascension"





My favorite balloon!!!!!!!


























































 As we were leaving the neighborhood, this guy was landing. He ended up landing in someone's back yard.





 Until next year!




 

0 comments: