THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy 11th Birthday!

Being her "Golden Birthday", I let her "go all out"! 
Invitations were delivered and I prepared to have up to 15 extra little girls running around the house. First, her actual birthday came and something she's been waiting for quite some time was finally in her hands!

I had the cage all set up on my return from work and in front of it was a little box hiding her new little friend. She had no idea....

We took the cage and box into her room where I let her open it the evening before her actual birthday.






I think she's in love!
Even though I tried to steer her towards another name, meet "Anne" as in "Anne of Green Gables". Her American Girl doll she got a few years ago is also named Anne and she is insistant her first born daughter will also be named "Anne" with the middle name "Shirley". To my dear Grand-daughter, I will do my best to change her mind by then. :-)


The morning of her birthday! She's 11!!!!!



So she received some new "Maxi Skirts" She is obsessed.... And a Maxi dress (I didn't get pictures.... she was in a hurry to get back to "Anne")
She brought cookies to share at school and my mom took her to dinner and dessert. 

So the morning of the 12th came, and I headed off to work and she headed off to school. She had a Dr's appt so she stopped by my work where I had "animal therapy" going on.... (She's wearing her "team shirt" here.) We had several different animals, but because all of the rest of the pictures contain the residents, I can't show them on here.



After the appt, we headed home and waited for the first guest to arrive!
Before long, the house was no longer quiet!
We started with dinner.... and about 100 mini cupcakes that they decorated themselves.







With most of the girls there, (a couple of them had after school sports things and arrived late.) we sang "Happy Birthday".






Present time!



















 Hair time!









 Balloon time!



















The girls wanted to watch Hercules, mainly because they knew most of the songs. LOL

















About 1/2 the girls stayed for the night.... The rest of them left by about 10:30.... SO MUCH FUN!


Statistics for age 11
6th Grade--Middle School
She a tiny little thing 54 1/2 inches and 63 pounds
Favorite Color: "I like them all"
Favorite Meal: Lasagna with salad
Favorite Number: 19 "Because I get to go on my mission"
Favorite Class in school: Choir or Science
Favorite Movie: Anne of Green Gables
Favorite Book: Anne of Green Gables
Favorite Dessert: Brownies with walnuts
Favorite Candy: Zotz



0 comments: